Barn from Nyborg
The barn from Nyborg is a half-timbered structure. It was owned by Caspar von Wessel in the 1760s, and during this period it was also used as residence for commandants. The barn was later used as a store and stable.
Throughout the 19th century it was owned by various families. The entire
property was demolished in 1918-19 when the new police station in Nyborg was constructed. The barn from Nyborg was allowed to stay until the 1950s, when it was moved to its present location.