House from Skomagerstræde
It is a half-timbered house that was built and owned by Anne Urne, daughter of chancellor Axel Urne. She probably lived here during her widowhood.
The building was taken down in 1908 and stored, but only the facade is preserved today. It was re-erected for the museum in 1983 at its present location. Today the building contains the museum's conservation department and closed to the public.