Using cookies we record the following:
- -Your IP Adress
- -Information about the type of browser you are using
- -Whether you have come via another website, for example. google.com
- -Which sub pages you are visiting
- -How long your visit lasts
- -None of this information is personally identifiable and will not be disclosed for other purposes. As a rule, the cookies is placed by our analytics tool: Google Analytics.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a passive data file that a website stores on your computer, phoneor similar device with the aim of the website to recognize your computer the next time youvisit the website. It is thus only used to contribute to analyzing how the website is used by the visitors. Cookies can not contain viruses or similar malicious software.
We never collect personally identifiable information about your visit. As a visitor to our websites, you are totally anonymous, unless you sign up for one of our services or participates in a debate or writes comments. When you sign up for a newsletter, you will be asked to provide your name and e-mail address. None of this information is transmitted to other purposes. Neither to other departments in Municipality of Odense or to third parties.
Why do we inform about cookies?
All Danish websites are obliged to inform about the cookies being placed on the user's equipment. The information must be in accordance with the "Notice of requirements for information and consent for the storage of and access to information on end-user terminal equipment".