- art and the Danish cultural heritage will be actively
communicated to the public -
in the town and the country,
- information, data and collections will be accessible on knowledge portals (atlas,
e-museum, the universe, for example),
- a joint main museum will have been created at
- the foundation for an enlarged or new museum will have been put into a context,
with the public sphere and web communication,
- there will be research, knowledge production and communication
connection with national and international cooperation and networks,
- the celebration of the 150th anniversary of Carl Nielsen's
birth will be celebrated
nationally and internationally - with the point of departure in Odense.
In a few years the understanding of The Underlying History of the Present - time, place, objects and thoughts in perspective will be connected with Odense City Museums, irrespective of whether one visits the museums, is in the town or country or is exploring the Internet.